Week 3: September 9 - 15, 2018
Welcome to Week Three of the Holiday Grand Plan: Entry/Foyer Week!
This week, we tackle deep-cleaning and decluttering our entryway or foyer, to create a welcoming entrance to the home for holiday guests.
Holiday prep chores focus on baking and kitchen as we plan our baked goodies and start stocking up for holiday meals. More printable forms help our Holiday Grand Plan notebooks grow.
Ready? Let's get organized with Entry/Foyer Week at the Holiday Grand Plan!
Cleaning/Organizing Area: Entryway or Foyer
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from Menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Keep 2 boxes in a pantry area or storage place to put these in so that they are not used in everyday cooking - make sure to label them so that when food drives start your holiday supply stays intact and the food drive gets the food purchased for it.
- Buy all supplies for homemade gifts. Package each project with directions and other information in zipper food storage bag and place in a basket or box in craft/sewing area.
- Buy film, camera batteries, blank videotapes. Hide them; write yourself a note.